Please, no offence if your name or your fave celeb's name ain't here, this is just a personal list
1. Funfere Koroye: a very young Nigerian who i just discovered. Student of Industrial Design and Fashion. Very stylish. Designer of Fusion Kelvar. Check him out at www.funferekoroye.com
2. Lisa Folawiyo: designer extraordinaire. Her line, Jewel by Lisa, was featured at the Arise Africa show during New York Fashion week. She can be found at www.jewelbylisa.com
3. Naetochukwu Chikwe (Naeto C): producer, musician, biologist, oil and gas engineer in the making. Popularly known for his hit single 'kini big deal'. Was recently very impressed by his being invited as part of the African contigent at the 2010 Harvard Business School Conference.
4. Harry Rami-Itie: final year mass communication student of Covenant University. Blogger, contributor to YADA magazine. Dancer. There's just something different about his blog. www.harry-rami.blogspot.com
5. Tolu Ogunlesi: winner of the 2009 CNN Multichoice Arts and Culture Journalism Awards, poet, writer, columnist for 234NEXT. His book, 'Listen to Geckos Singing from the Balcony' got a positive review from widely acclaimed poet Niyi Osundare. He blogs at www.toluogunlesi.wordpress.com
6. Adaora Oleh: lawyer by qualification, presenter by profession. Her show, the Adaora Oleh show is premiering on Souncity very soon. The show features interviews with various international musicians like Jay Sean. The show is one of the many attempts at rebranding Nigeria. A lot of us remember Adaora presenting the 2nd season of MTN Project Fame.
7. Ify Aniebo: SCIENTIST (written in capitals cos im also a scientist). She's working on a PhD in Clinical medicine at the Oxford University focusing on malaria research. Recipient of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Her research is aimed at eradicating malaria completely. Surprisingly, she beat people like Asa, Tolu Ogunlesi and Cobhams Asuquo to win the highly coveted Young Person of the Year at the Future Awards 2010.
8. Tosyn Bucknor: Lawyer, C.E.O, singer, writer, radio personality. She's also the founder of THESE GENES, an project that tells inspiring stories of people suffering from Sickle Cell, a disease which she also suffers from. You can visit www.thesegenes.blogspot.com to find out how you can help.
9. Annette Begg: Supermodel. Winner of Nigeria's Elite Model look International 2009 and Nigeria's representative to the International Competition. Seems like she has a bright future ahead. BTW, she was in Banky W's Lagos Party Video.
10. Temi Ogunsanya: Writer. Designer. She's like the fore runner in designing accessories in Nigeria. She was a columnist for ThisDay Style. Now, the column has grown into a full blown fashion blog www.tigertem.com
Disclaimer: this is just my opinion and like I said earlier, its for now. btw, there is a reason almost everybody here is a writer.